It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.


- Mohandas Gandhi


Tuesday 28 June 2011

Dog Walking / Pet Sitting Services

All dogs, regardless of size or breed, should be taken on daily walks, jogs, runs, etc; any means you have to get your dog up and about. Taking your dog for a walk is an important ritual in keeping your dog mentally fit.
When a dog is hyper or highly strung, it means the dog is not getting the proper amount or the right type of exercise. If your dog runs laps around your house, it is an indication that they are not burning off their energy and a walk is in order!
For a dog to be mentally stable, you must take your dog for daily walks to release his mental and physical energy. A dog that lacks exercise might have behavioural issues, become destructive, hyper active, depressed, have skin issues perhaps resulting from stress and boredom etc.
Call me and I will take your dog for a walk and give him that much needed exercise, out of the house. If you dog drags on leash etc, I am a certified dog trainer and I will correct that behavior during our walks.

2 comments:

  1. Great post . It takes me almost half an hour to read the whole post. Definitely this one of the informative and useful post to me. Thanks for the share.
    Dog Walking And Pet Sitting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some questions about pet wellness exams in Barrington, IL. Does anyone know of an expert that can help me?

    ReplyDelete